With Supermetrics for Google Docs, you can build online dashboards combining data from social media, web analytics and online marketing platforms. Unlike other online dashboarding tools in the market, the data processing happens inside Google spreadsheets, so you have complete control over everything: you can fetch exactly the data you want and add your own calculations and charts. With the latest update, we have now made this tool even better by adding the feature that you have most asked for.
- Ensure your results are always up-to-date by scheduling a daily refresh of queries. You no longer need to open the file and click the refresh button.
- Share your results by scheduled email, so it’s simple to share with people who don’t use Google Docs.
We’ve put a lot of effort into making it simple to set up triggers. You can do so in just four quick steps:
- Click ‘Schedule refresh & emailing’ in the Supermetrics sidebar or the Add-ons menu, to launch the trigger window.
- Select the trigger type: daily refresh, or daily/weekly/monthly emailing.
- Type a destination email (if it’s an email trigger).
- Press ‘Store trigger’.
You can also select whether to email all worksheets or just one, whether to email the results as a PDF attachment or as an HTML table in the message body, and you can modify the details of the email message like sender name and the subject. For each file, you can set up multiple triggers. Once you’ve set up a trigger, it will start running every day at around midnight GMT. If your trigger is a weekly or monthly one, it will be processed on the day of week or month you select when setting up the trigger.