Effective on January 20, 2023
Personal information we collect and how we use personal data
- Make an application through the Service or otherwise, adding personal data about yourself either personally or by using a third-party source such as LinkedIn; and
- use the Service to connect with our staff, adding personal data about yourself either personally or by using a third-party source such as LinkedIn.
- provide identifiable data in the chat (provided through the website that uses the Service) and such data is of relevance to the application procedure;
We may collect information about you such as
- Contact information, such as your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, photos;
- Information you submit in your job application, such as CV, education history, employment history, pictures, videos;
- Professional qualities, such as licenses, permits, memberships and certifications.
- Biographical information, such as your name, gender, date of birth, language skills, references;
- Pre-employment screenings, such as information from background checks, credit checks where permitted under applicable law; and
- other information that you submit through the Service.
We receive personal information directly from you when you apply for a job at Supermetrics. We may also collect personal information through third parties such as recruiting companies, your references and Supermetrics employees who have recommended you for a role. We may also collect information about you through publicly available sources, such as Linkedin and other professional social media platforms and public records.
Legal basis and security
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest to recruit employees, to evaluate appropriate candidates for employment, to operate our business and to manage recruitment generally.
In part, the legal basis for processing personal data is based on your consent when you participate in a recruitment program for future employment opportunities or if we conduct pre-employment screenings, where permitted under applicable law.
Personal data that is processed with the purpose of aggregated analysis or market research is always made unidentifiable. Such personal data cannot be used to identify a certain individual. Therefore, such data is not considered personal data.
Only those of our employees, who on behalf of their work are authorized to process personal data, are entitled to use the system containing personal data. We take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
If you are interested in future employment opportunities or want to receive information about us, we will retain your personal data for as long as specified for a recruitment program. This processing is solely based on your consent and we will obtain your consent prior to such processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
We regularly estimate the need for data retention taking into account the applicable legislation. In addition, we take care of such reasonable actions that ensure no incompatible, outdated or inaccurate personal data is stored in the register taking into account the purpose of the processing. We correct or erase such data without delay.
To whom do we disclose data and international transfers
In case of a business transaction, whereby we sell, transfer or share all or a part of our business, such as in a merger, consolidation or reorganization, we may disclose your personal data to the parties involved.
We may share aggregated data to third parties. The aggregated data has in such instances been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. We use this data to analyze application and recruitment activities and for other lawful business purposes. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.
Data subject rights
You have the right to access the personal data stored in this register concerning yourself, and the right to demand rectification or erasure of that data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent where we process your data based on your consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal of the consent.
You have the right to object to processing or to request restriction of the processing of your personal data at any time and free of charge, and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
For specific personal reasons, you also have the right to object profiling and other processing concerning yourself, when processing the data is based on our legitimate interest. In connection with your claim, you should identify the specific situation on which you object the processing. We can refuse to act on such a request based only on grounds provided by law.
All requests and requirements concerning this section should be submitted in writing to the address email@example.com.