Careers in a Fast-Growing Analytics Startup
You’re officially invited to join Supermetrics. A team of Superheroes. Allegedly the most profitable per person SaaS startup in Finland and ranked as the No.1 Finnish IT company by Kauppalehti. We help companies gather all of their digital marketing metrics into one place. Our tools are used by thousands of companies around the globe, including big names like the BBC, PBS, Dyson, Rovio and Unibet, non-profits like the Red Cross, Unicef and Greenpeace, as well as many of the leading digital marketing agencies like iProspect.
- A great learning opportunity to grow and work beyond boundaries. No vicious boss, bureaucracy or hierarchies.
- Making an impact on and being part of the journey from start-up to a global brand, and towards a successful exit.
- The best office location in the country.
- Superb employee benefits, top-notch office environment and equipments.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our team. You will have a major role in developing both our current products (such as our popular Google Sheets add-on) and new products that we plan to release in the future. We expect you to have at least 8 years of experience working as a developer, and you should be familiar with all the technologies we use, mainly JS and PHP development, Linux administration and cloud computing tools. You should have a wide range of knowledge and interest in different technologies, so with your expertise you can guide the technology choices we make. As with every Superhero, with great power comes great responsibility!
We offer a chance to work with a great team and be part of an awesome startup success story. At Supermetrics, you will gain experience in the exciting online marketing and data analytics fields. In a small team, you can really have an impact and see your creations used by thousands of people around the globe, in many of the world's biggest and most prestigious companies. You have the opportunity to create your own career path in a rapidly expanding company and develop your leadership skills. We offer a competitive salary and a stock option plan. You get to work in pleasant office environment in a top-notch location and participate in our weekly table football tournaments.
- > 8 years of experience in application development
- Strong JS & PHP development skills
- Experience in automated testing environments and version control systems
- Linux admin skills
- Database admin & SQL skills
- Experience of working with cloud computing, preferably AWS
- Strong English skills
- Google Apps Script experience
- Experience with business intelligence / datawarehousing / ETL