Careers in a Fast-Growing Analytics Startup
You’re officially invited to join Supermetrics. A team of Superheroes. Allegedly the most profitable per person SaaS startup in Finland and ranked as the No.1 Finnish IT company by Kauppalehti. We help companies gather all of their digital marketing metrics into one place. Our tools are used by thousands of companies around the globe, including big names like the BBC, PBS, Dyson, Rovio and Unibet, non-profits like the Red Cross, Unicef and Greenpeace, as well as many of the leading digital marketing agencies like iProspect.
- A great learning opportunity to grow and work beyond boundaries. No vicious boss, bureaucracy or hierarchies.
- Making an impact on and being part of the journey from start-up to a global brand, and towards a successful exit.
- The best office location in the country.
- Superb employee benefits, top-notch office environment and equipments.
We're looking for an experienced developer to join our team. You will have a major role in developing both our current products (such as our popular Google Drive add-on) and new products that we plan to release in the future. As a senior member of our development team, you will participate in expanding the team and getting new developers on board. We expect you to have at least 8 years of experience working as a developer, and you should be familiar with all the technologies we use, mainly JS and PHP development, Linux administration and cloud computing tools. You should have a wide range of knowledge in different technologies, so with your expertise you can guide the technology choices we make.
We offer a chance to work with a great team and be part of an awesome startup success story. At Supermetrics, you will gain experience in the exciting online marketing and data analytics fields. In a small team, you can really have an impact and see your creations used by thousands of people around the globe, in many of the world's biggest and most prestigious companies. You have the opportunity to create your own career path in a rapidly expanding company and develop your leadership skills. We offer a competitive salary and a stock option plan. You get to work in pleasant office environment in a top-notch location and participate in our weekly table football tournaments.
- > 8 years of experience in application development
- Strong JS & PHP development skills
- Linux admin skills
- Database admin & SQL skills
- Experience of working with cloud computing, preferably AWS
- Strong English skills
- Experience leading an engineering team
- Google Apps Script experience
- Experience with business intelligence / datawarehousing / ETL
Digital Marketing Manager
We're hiring an A-Player to join our super marketing team. You'll take the driving seat and be fully responsible for paid acquisition at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies. PPC and paid social are your bread and butter.
This is an exciting position because…
- You'll join and impact on our journey from a start-up to a global brand.
- You'll shape the tools that online marketers around the world use.
- You'll learn from other A-players in the team and grow yourself.
- You'll work in an awesome office environment in a top-notch location and have a competitive compensation package
You will be responsible for:
- Paid advertising (50+% of your time, includes Paid search, display ads, retargeting, paid social, video ads)
- SEO (includes Technical SEO/on-site optimization, keyword research, link building, get high ranks in SERP)
- Building marketing reports, helping our product team plan product roadmaps, helping our customer success team address questions from marketers
Your background includes:
- Complete knowledge of Adwords and GDN, from campaign setup to day-to-day management, optimization and reporting
- Complete knowledge of Facebook Ads, from campaign setup to day-to-day management, optimization and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- Excellent skills of Excel or Google Sheets
- Decent knowledge of technical/onsite SEO
- Familiarity with other networks such as Gmail Ads, Youtube Ads, Linkedin Ads and Twitter Ads is a huge plus
- Experience of working at digital marketing agencies is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, results-oriented team player Excellent project management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Being a life-long learner who constantly has a hunger for personal development
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV and some work examples to Mikael, our Super Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your Superhero journey!