There are several new features that make this tool even more useful for people working with many profiles:
- New visualizations: The tool now really takes advantage of Excel’s charting capabilities, and lets you look at your data in many ways not seen before!
- Segmenting by a dimension: Now you can choose one dimension as a “segmenting dimension”, and the tool will automatically split the data by that dimension (generating a pivot table using that dimension as column headers). See attached screenshot, where data is split by week and year, and traffic source is used as the segmenting dimension.
- Refreshing reports: You can now quickly refresh reports you’ve created, updating the figures every week for example.
- Linked PowerPoints: The tool can generate PPTs with charts that are linked to the Excel file – when you refresh the queries with new data in Excel, the charts are updated automatically
- In addition, there are dozens of minor improvements and fixes.
To download a demo version of GA Data Grabber and to purchase the full version, visit the GA Data Grabber site.
Existing customers will receive the update for free – I will contact you by email.