- Your data are only stored permanently on your own computer, or if using our Google Drive add-on, in Google Drive. To improve performance, we may cache your query results on our servers for a few hours.
- The only exception to the above is if you use the feature in our Google Search Console connector that stores old results, allowing you to get data for more than 90 days. When using that feature, your data is stored on our servers for as long as you use it. After you stop accessing the data, it will be deleted within six months.
- We do not use your data for any other purposes than for the functioning of our reporting tools.
- We do not share your data to third parties or to other users of our tools in any way.
- Supermetrics tools only use official APIs (application programming interfaces) for accessing data.
- Data transfers are done using SSL encrypted HTTPS connections.
- For logging into the data sources, our tools use OAuth. This is a secure authentication method, which means that you never have to type your password into our tools, as the authentication happens on a webpage hosted by the data source (eg. Google, Facebook or Microsoft).
- With Google services, our tools will only have rights to access your Google Analytics/AdWords/YouTube data (depending on which service you are logging in to), nothing else on your Google account. You can revoke Supemetrics’s right to access your data at any point from your Google account control panel.
- Most other services we connect to also work with OAuth, and provide their own interface for revoking access rights. There are a few services that still require you to type your username and password, or API key, into our tools.
- Our data processing and storage happens in Amazon and Google data centers.
- Our security is regularly audited by Silverskin Information Security.