- Supermetrics tools only use official APIs (application programming interfaces) for accessing data.
- Data transfers are done using SSL encrypted HTTPS connections.
- Your data are only stored on your own computer.
- For logging into Google services, our tools use OAuth. This is a secure authentication method, which means that you never have to type your password into our tools, as the authentication happens on a Google-hosted webpage. Our tools will only have rights to access your Google Analytics/AdWords/YouTube data (depending on which service you are logging in to), nothing else on your Google account. You can revoke Supemetrics’s right to access your data at any point from your Google account control panel. The Facebook module also uses OAuth.
- If you wish to access Bing Ads data, our tools will ask for your password, as the Bing Ads API does not yet support the latest version of OAuth. In this case, your login credentials are still only stored on your own computer.